Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Recent Mars Landing

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Recent Mars Landing
 Login/Join

posted
Wow! We have landed an exploring vehicle on Mars!!!! I thought only Ray Bradbury and I would be thrilled.

I sent letters to Prez. Bush, VP Cheney, Gov. Arnold, my congressman, Elton Gallegly, Sen. Diane Feinstein telling them the Space Program NEEDS to be revived.

In today's (1/9/04) LA (and NY) Times on the front page is an announcement from Prez. Bush about reviving the Space Program!

Holy Batman.

If anyone out there agrees our tax money would be better spent in a proactive manner, please, please, please write to Bush, Cheney, your congressman/woman, and your senator telling them this program MUST be pushed through Congress and the Senate.

Public support will make it happen.

Thank you.

Posts: 2 | Location: Simi Valley, CA USA | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I've seen it mentioned on other boards and was waiting for someone to bring it up here.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds good. How does one go about writing to said politicians?

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can find your politicos on web by entering their name and doing a search. Prez Bush, VP Cheney, etc. You'll get their web-site and have to look for the "contact" info.

Easier than getting funding from congress.

Posts: 2 | Location: Simi Valley, CA USA | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post