Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Machineries of Joy - Production

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Machineries of Joy - Production
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone in the LA area can see this wonderful evening of theatre. Check out the link below:

http://www.fremontcentretheatre.com/main.html

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was visiting in Los Angeles last week and had the chance to see THE MACHINERIES OF JOY last Sunday. I enjoyed the four one-act plays very much, and recommend them to all. I especially liked "The Parrot Who Met Papa", which I thought was hilarious. And Angus Scrimm of PHANTASM fame played the lead in "The Finnegan." If you live in or are visiting the area, you owe it to yourself to check the production out. And the Fremont Center Theater in Pasadena is a great place to watch a play...small and intimate.

Posts: 2468 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard:

Wha..!!? 'Machineries of Joy'?
Why, what became of Al Pacino, alias Jerry Lewis...I mean, Al Pacino? (private joke!)
_______

Good to see you and talk with you during the Los Angeles Festival of Books. Need to locate my copy of Photoshop to online the photos taken that day. (Currently too large a MB per pix for this website).
Hopefully by this weekend.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post