Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What do you think of Ray's Books
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you think of Ray's Books
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Not a close friend. Corresponded by mail and phone, but haven't met. He never visits the website. I try to send him printouts of a few of the more interesting topics. So far he hasn't responded to any, I will let you know if he does.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well then it certainly sounds like Ray is not into the advanced technology...just like he said "i am trying to prevent the future but nobody listened"

Posts: 18 | Location: Camp Hill, PA | Registered: 07 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion-

That's pretty cool. Which strands did you send him?

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

-Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Miller:
Dandelion-

That's pretty cool. Which strands did you send him?

Not this one, LOL! I sent him our longest and most successful thread, "What Bradbury Story Got You Started?" which has since been added to so needs updating. I also sent him any heartfelt personal messages or topics with really interesting questions I thought he might answer. At the very least, these printouts should end up in the Official Archives maintained by Donn Albright.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

-Greg

Yeah, actually I did. I hope all of you and Ray did, too!

Dandelion

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post