Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I know this is off topic, but...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know this is off topic, but...
 Login/Join

posted
My wife and I live in a 55+ community where they have a 900 seat theatre adjacent to the club house and pool. Last weekend on Saturday night we saw Maureen McGovern, Sunday night Melissa Manchester and just last night Marilyn McCoo and Bill Davis Jr. of 5th Dimension fame.

We get to see these fantastic shows for $15.00 per person. Also have seen Lucy Arnez, David Brenner and will be seeing Shecky Greene on March 25th. Anyone interested, come on down and be my guest for future shows coming up.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Last weekend on Saturday night we saw Maureen McGovern, Sunday night Melissa Manchester and just last night Marilyn McCoo...

So are the "Ladies of the Letter N" up next?

McCoo is a good word, not to mention 'Shecky'.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Last weekend on Saturday night we saw Maureen McGovern...

If Maureen McCormick should pop round, let me know!

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah! I know what you mean. But I think that she is still pretty good looking in her older years.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you believe...?
Agent 99 is either 66 or 75 today, depending on the source. IMDb and Wikipedia have her born in 1932, but several other sources have her born in '41...
http://www.wouldyoubelieve.com/feldon.html

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh yeah! I know what you mean. But I think that she is still pretty good looking in her older years.

Indeed! The word you were looking for is hot!

"Live Forever!"