Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's Address

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's Address
 Login/Join

posted
I wrote my masters thesis on Dandelion Wine and have a copy to send to Ray? Anyone have his California address? Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Location: Albany,NY USA | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackie:

Ray's address is given out here. But you can get it by going to:
www.stararchive.com/

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY! How do you "edit" on this thing.

Obviously I meant :

Ray's address is "N O T" given out on this site.

Is there a way to pull back a message once its posted, like a 20 second window to say, Hey! I spelled Green Town wrong, or something like that.

Anyway, the Web address works.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you hit the icon with the pencil, while you are reading your post, you can edit and resubmit.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Mr. Dark

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 09-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 09-01-2002).]

posted Hide Post
Finally, I can help someone else. My kids constantly tease me that I live in the technological dark ages, so the fact that I learned some little trick and can pass it along has made my day!

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post