Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Request to Phil and Nard

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request to Phil and Nard
 Login/Join

posted
I have sent emails to both of you--which have been neglected. If you aren't trying to go incongnito, can you send me an email so I have your most recent addresses? I have something I'm trying to expedite on the board and need your help. Thanks in advance for any consideration. You don't need to post here, just send me an email if you can.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent! Assuming you meant me rather than Mr Knox, that is.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I was trying to send you a file, but it is apparently too large for your systems memory permissions. Hope you are well!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just replied to your email!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just replied to your email. That's the one. Can you post the link in that thread? I guess I could . . .