Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Check this out--- The Dante Experience

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Check this out--- The Dante Experience
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone,

I'm a huge fan of Ray (Dandelion Wine is my favorite) and I was given this as a present a while back and I had to tell write about it. If you like Bradbury, you'll probably really dig this... Well, I did.

Seriously, if you like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or Red Dwarf or Monty Python or something like that, check out The Dante Experience. It's this new radio series.

It's 10 episodes long and it follows this group of young adults getting a tour of hell... Well, that is how it starts. I really don't want to ruin anything by telling where it goes from there...

Anyway, before posting I did a bit of research and you can hear it at live365.com. here is the link. It is pretty much the entire series over and over again. http://www.live365.com/stations/238999

And the main website for the series is minds-ear.org... Seriously, for sci-fi fans looking to be surprised and hear something new, this is it.
-John

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles, CA USA | Registered: 22 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanx jon im a big sc-fi fan to bad i live in canada lol

Posts: 8 | Location: missisauga | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post