Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    symbolism

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

symbolism
 Login/Join

posted
i currently finished reading FH 451 and i am now doing a paper for my honors english class where i have to analyze the salamander in the story and find the various ways that it symbols different things in the novel....i have several ideas already....but does anyone else have any suggestions for me???

-amber Smiler

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, lilkoreanone13 ("Anyang hseo").
Click on "Find" above, then "Advanced Search", type in "salamander" and see what's been posted on the board about that. If you want to look through a lot of posts, type in "451"...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted
teh 54L4M4N|)3R 1N F|-| 5Y/\/\80|_1Z3|) (0UR493 4N|) 4 57R0N9 \/\/1|_|_ 70 |_\/3

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted
you have been l3373|)

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teh's spelling is getting worse...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's like Flowers For Algernon....

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes! Except that Flowers For Algernon was tragic. Teh is merely pathetic.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post