Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    to use freely a novel ?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

to use freely a novel ?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,
I don’t speak very quite English, but I will try to express me clearly.
I would like to use a text of Ray brabury "fever dream" to adapt it in video animation. This with a nonlucrative aim but to present my work in little festivals.
I wanted to know with whom to address itself to ask for the authorization to use this novel. Thanks for your answers,

anliz

Posts: 2 | Location: france | Registered: 02 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe fever dream was in "I sing the body electric"

I could be wrong.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
actually I'm wrong

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/b/ray-bradbury/fever-dream-night-lights.htm

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, dandelion.

anliz

Posts: 2 | Location: france | Registered: 02 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're welcome. We've heard several times from people adapting stories for stage plays or films.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post