Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Downloads

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downloads
 Login/Join

posted
Hello. Does anyone know where I can freely download eps. of Ray Bradbury Theater? In particular, I'de like to watch "A Sound of Thunder". (What with the movie still 2 months away and counting).

Last time I watched this very memorable episode was in 1992, I believe. And, I've often hoped to catch it again via re-run, but never have. If anyone should happen to know when and where it's due to air, that info would be equally appreciated!

Thanx!

~D

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Valor....

...you'd have better luck with your question...by getting onto the regular Bradbury website (the New One)...which is at:
http://www.raybradbury.com

Notice: (I see that today, the 13th...the new site has been down most of the day. This old site just keeps ticking along....Go figure!)

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 07-13-2005).]

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so my question is: it appears from the people that keep posting here that you want it to continue, so why do you keep directing people to the new site when they ask questions?

Posts: 24 | Location: Enid, OK, USA | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new site is the official one, and when the publishers get wise that this is here and figure out how to remove it, it may disappear.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Strange to say, this board has more current postings than the new, official one!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion: I think no one wants to take the initiative on the new one for some reason. Maybe it's too imposing. Also, l for me, it's slow... which used to be a problem with THIS one. Also, I think it's been overwhelmed with info to the new-comer. They don't know what else to add...

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion: I've another thought. People like the color RED!over light fussy blue.

posted Hide Post
so why would they remove it? it's not illegal to have a message board.

Posts: 24 | Location: Enid, OK, USA | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They said they want people going to the new board and not here. I guess there's still a link on the site to this old board but so far I haven't called their attention to it. I hope doing so would not result in the loss of this board!