Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Something Wicked This Way Comes In a Commerical?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something Wicked This Way Comes In a Commerical?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
NK:

Interesting stuff. Thanks for running it down. I'll be looking forward to seeing if you can find out the actual source. (By actual source, I mean whether they took it from Bradbury or from Shakespeare.

Read Macbeth in HS. Really need to read it again.

[This message has been edited by Mr. Dark (edited 09-13-2002).]

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LEXUS strikes again.

There just MUST be a Bradbury fan out there in Lexus Auto advertising land. The new TV spot shows a Lexus behind a dandelion in the 'puff' stage, blowing, blowing away... saying the Lexus sale won't last forever. [Come to think of it, that dandelion is almost the same one that appears on the cover of Ray's new novel, FAREWELL SUMMER.]

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Nard, thanks for bringing up my original post although I am biplane1 now instead of flyboy.

I haven't seen the commercial yet, but will be looking for it. And the similarity of the new dust jacket and what you mention is too coincidental if you ask me.

ImageFarewell_Summer-2.jpg (262 Kb, 5 downloads)

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post