Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Are there any recent interviews with Ray Bradbury?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there any recent interviews with Ray Bradbury?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for recent interviews with Ray, i'm working on his relation with visual effects, his choice of book covers and scenarios.
Any help would be great!!

Posts: 30 | Location: Portugal | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome blue bottle!

A good place to start is Jerry Weist's outstanding book BRADBURY An Illustrated Life-A Journey to Far Metaphor. It is a rich celebration/chronicle of Ray Bradbury's affection and participation in many visual media(including book covers, film, plays and comics). Recent book covers his own art work is featured include The Cat' Pajamas 2002 and Bullet Trick 2009, to name a couple.

Here are two fairly recent interviews posted earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3uZf4G3Lo

http://www.youtube.com/user/buffalofilmfestival

Apoligies if you're already aware of these. If you or other board members come across more, kindly post. Good Luck blue bottle!

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much!

Posts: 30 | Location: Portugal | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linnl,
thanks a lot for your posting, and links the 2009 interview with Ray is fantastic, good to see he's well
and on good form, the guy's got so much love for life and a great attitude, he's a sharp as ever and i think we'd all agree the world's a richer place for his work, on of his US college/Uni lectures (2004 i think) i saw on youtube lasts for about 1 hour, not sure on the lonk but if you type in search, should find it, which goes into more details of mr,Electro and how to become a better writer, etc Ray says " love life- live- love- and write what you love" ... isn't that fantastic ? couldn't be put better .....long may you continue to write Ray.
Cheers again for the link.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post