Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Anyone know this short story?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know this short story?
 Login/Join

posted
Years ago I read a short story about a tour group that goes back in time on a nature walk. The group has to travel on an elevated walkway because nothing can be touched on the planet (because of the "butterfly effect"). Inevitably, someone falls off the walkway and the group returns to find their present forever different.

I am pretty sure this is a Ray Bradury story. If anyone knows the name of the story and/or what book it is from, I'd be very grateful

Posts: 3 | Location: Seattle, WA, US | Registered: 09 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"A Sound of Thunder," again, collected, among other places, in "The Stories of Ray Bradbury."

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd gone through a couple short story collections and hadn't come upon it. I Guess I'll be stopping at the book store on the way home tonight.

Thanks so much for you help! -N.

Posts: 3 | Location: Seattle, WA, US | Registered: 09 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post