Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Is this a quote from Dandelion Wine?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is this a quote from Dandelion Wine?
 Login/Join

posted
I was cleaning out my e-mail and fornd this quote Id saved but I have no idea where it comes from or when I saved it (im thinking it was years ago)... Im not even sure why Id think it was a quote from this book, I read it in high school 4 years ago and dont really remember the book much to be honest but for some reason it crossed my mind... most likely Im way off but I tried to google parts of it with no luck, so please dont throw rocksat me or anything for sounding like a complete idiot.

Heres the quote...

�It�s all going to work out anyway,� he concludes emphatically, with a reassuring smile. �It has to. There�s too much soul at stake."

thanks for reading

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could be Bradbury but not "Dandelion Wine," which I've read four times and would probably remember that, but I don't have a photographic memory and am therefore often surprised.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post