Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Plz reply to below msg

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plz reply to below msg
 Login/Join

posted
look at the msg below this and plleeeeaaassseeee reply!!!!!!!!

I am a freshman. I live and go to school in Wisconsin. I had to read Fahrenheit 451 for a book report, but I could use a little help understanding it!

Posts: 8 | Location: WI | Registered: 15 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's an insurance policy written by Ray that people will use from now until eternity. There are no premiums to pay and results are guaranteed.

Anytime some person in authority or a group starts espousing the idea of banning books...they will be directed to 'Fahrenheit 451.'

With perhaps a side stop to read a few chapters of '1984.' Smiler

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read the book in my freshman year, what do you need help with?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 20 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is a bit of a cheat, but there is fairly good movie based on the book...

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arf arf, visions of naive schoolkids writing at length about how Clarisse looks exactly like Montag's wife...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post