Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    the lake

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the lake
 Login/Join

posted
i'm doing a research paper on the life stories of the autor and how it has influenced their stories. I was of course assigned ray bradbury and the lake. I was writing to see if anyone could help me.

Posts: 2 | Location: houston,tx. usa | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inspired by a cousin's near-drowning in Lake Michigan, the largest freshwater lake in America. The cousin was rescued but it made a deep impression on Ray as a child.

Posts: 7306 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you dandelion, do you have anything a little more in depth, maybe with a link, I need to site my sources for my paper

Posts: 2 | Location: houston,tx. usa | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post