Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Rare/sell/ebay? 1946 2-mags 'Electrocution'/'Her Eyes,Lips,Limbs' Wm Elliott (pseudo)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rare/sell/ebay? 1946 2-mags 'Electrocution'/'Her Eyes,Lips,Limbs' Wm Elliott (pseudo)
 Login/Join

posted
Several years ago, I came across a ton of old magazines here in Nashville, TN and among them were several titled "The Californian" dated 1946 and recently I found out that two of them contain short stories by William Elliott which is one of the pseudonyms used by Ray Bradbury. The short stories are "Her Eyes, Her Lips, Her Limbs" (June, 1946) and "The Electrocution" (August, 1946). I'm guessing these magazines are rather scarce since they are nearly 60 years old. I really don't know what to do with them. I'm not a Bradbury collector, just a 'stay-at-home-mom'. I think I might sell them on Ebay sometime in the next few weeks. Both magazines are in very, very nice condition. If anyone is interested or has any ideas on their value, would you let me know?

Posts: 2 | Location: Brentwood, TN USA | Registered: 09 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to the "new board" raybradbury.com and post this. Lots of interest and info there.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I have a discussion posted on the new board: www.raybradbury.com / click on 'message boards' / click on 'resources'. As it turns out "The Californian" with "Her Eyes, Her Lips, Her Limbs" (June, 1946) contains the only published copy of this short story. So, it will be sold on ebay after Thanksgiving along with the August, 1946 issue containg "The Electrocution."

Posts: 2 | Location: Brentwood, TN USA | Registered: 09 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post