Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Classroom Ideas for Dandelion Wine
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classroom Ideas for Dandelion Wine
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
This may be too late for those currently teaching DW, but Colonial Radio Theatre will be releasing their audio dramatisation of DW around the beginning of December. It's taken from Bradbury's play rather than the novel, so there are some differences of plot and character, but that in itself makes for an interesting discussion topic. I have heard an advanced review copy of the production, and it is very good.

The only published information available at present is here:
http://www.colonialradio.com/whatsnew.html

I will be reviewing it on my website a bit closer to the release date.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have now updated my site to include a review of Colonial's production of Dandelion Wine: click here for more information.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Colonial have unveiled the artwork for this new CD. (The review is still on my website if anyone is interested.)

- Phil