Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Help! I need to continue the story.

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! I need to continue the story.
 Login/Join

posted
I dunno what to write....I need to continue the story..I need to make Leonard Mead get to the Psychiatric Center and make him have a full conversation with a doctor there.

Ugh, please help. I need help getting started.

THANKS!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should Mead be interviewed in a stereotypical police type room, a plush office, �walking� in a garden�? Could he be interviewed by a computer generated psychiatrist on a television screen that is constantly interrupted by advertisements to support the cost. �You know the cost of these proceedings are really quite distressing, Mr. Mead!�

Have fun with it. Think of different scenarios. You are in complete control.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS SO MUCH!!!

I no longer have to do the assignment. Now, I have to write a 250 word minimum paper on whether or not Mead is a rebel.

I'm going on the side of, No, he isn't a rebel!

Thanks again!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Courageous concept.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post