Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opion
 Login/Join

posted
In A Medicine for Melancoly What was the medicine?

Question:
what was the medicine?

Choices:
?
?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not sure if your question is set up properly for the right responses so I will comment here. The "medicine" is the stories and their respective content, written to soothe the soul, pique the imagination, etc., etc.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I voted for question mark number one, myself.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The dustman's kiss, as I recall...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I cannot understand the question poll..!

But well, for me medicine is something which we take in, and are something that can cure some sickness.. depending on the prescription being written in the medicine box or bottle.. Smiler

------------------------------------

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
leahn, it is nice to get some understanding from you and comments of others. In another post elsewhere I added my own photograph of myself for those interested in "seeing". But, I don't understand the links you include and how they relate. It's too corporate/unrelated, so I digress. My choice is for the first "?"

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Barry Douglas

Posts: 10 | Location: Florence, Alabama | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post