Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What's the latest thing he's written?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's the latest thing he's written?
 Login/Join

posted
Obviously, I don't really know anything about Mr. Bradbury. The other month, though, I came across his essay on the web: "Censorship in the Age of Multiculturalism". I was struck by his style--it wasn't the dead, dull stuff of most current writers, stuffed with dozens of unecessarily large words. My dad always raved about Fahrenheit 451 and now I see what he was on about. Anyway, out of curiosity, what's the latest thing Bradbury's written--essay, novel, screenplay, whatever?

Posts: 2 | Location: Ventura,CA,USA | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even if you mean just the latest published/produced thing...who can keep up with that?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
formido:

As Dandelion, mentioned..too many things... plays, new collection of Poetry etc etc. But the latest 'single' piece I've seen, is a new short story, in the current issue of "The Strand". Maybe you can get it at your local big newsstand...

see: http://www.strandmag.com/

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to double-post, but here's a direct link to an excerpt from that story:

http://www.strandmag.com/bradbury.htm

- Phil

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 02-01-2004).]

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, cool. I kind of thought and feared that he didn't write anymore. I didn't see anything after a quick search at bn.com.

Thanks for the pointers.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ventura,CA,USA | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post