Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's Writting Style?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's Writting Style?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, Im doing a research project for my english class on Ray and his book Fahrenheit 451. Im wondering if anyone could help me out with some information that I can't seem to find, thanks.
- What was Ray Bradbury's literary writing style?
- Did anything in the time the book was written, wheather personal or global impact the content of the novel? (Possible quotes to back this up?)
- What are the key elements of the novel?

Thanks agian.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The answer to the first question can be found by reading the book.

The answer to the second question can be found by researching Edward R. Murrow, Sen. Joseph McCarthy and President Dwight D. Eisenhower. (Hint: It has something to do with an investigation.)

The answer to the third question can be found by reading the book.

Beware the film. It may lead you astray. And watch your phraseology—“agian” indeed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chapter 31,

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7306 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey are you doing an authors paper?

Posts: 2 | Location: Wexford, PA (near the steel city) | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post