Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    ECHO-O-O, ECHO-O-O, ECHO-O-O.........
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ECHO-O-O, ECHO-O-O, ECHO-O-O.........
 Login/Join

posted
Nuuuubody here but me.

Hmmm...Let's see what kind of trouble I can get into here.

I could cuss up a storm.

And no one would edit it.

Well, I could always edit it.

I could play dandelion.

Grasstains The Moderator.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 04-11-2005).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bringing up my karma points.

Another 3,000 posts and I catch up to dandelion.

Grasstains, The Karma King/Queen.

posted Hide Post
Karma point.

posted Hide Post
Karma point.

posted Hide Post
Karma point.

posted Hide Post
They're like the stars...or little dandelions....

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where Is Everybody? TZ (1st Season)

"The Place is here, the time is now, and the journey into the shadows that we are about to watch could be our journey."

"Up there, up there in the vastness of space, into the void that is sky, up there is an enemy known as isolation. It sits there in the stars waiting, waiting with the patience of eons, forever waiting...in the Twilight Zone."

Or maybe "Walking Distance"...
I like it here better, but we can never come back!

[This message has been edited by fjpalumbo (edited 04-12-2005).]

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Hello, Dave. I know you probably think I have been acting a bit strange lately. But, really there is no need for concern. I am feeling much better now!"

"Dave, what are you doing, Dave? I wouldn't do that, Dave! Dave do you hear me?"

"Yes, Hal! I can hear you. Sing me a song. Would you, Hal?"

"Yes, I will, Dave. But don't do it, Dave!"

"Sing, Hal."

"Daisy, Daisy, all on a summer's day...D..a..i..s..y, D.....a.....i.....s.....y....................

fpalumbo

posted Hide Post
You forgot "You Can't Go Home Again."

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 04-13-2005).]

posted Hide Post
Dandy: Finding Nemo!
"Keep on swimming, keep on swimming!"

fpalumbo

posted Hide Post
I'm home, I'm home!!!!

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey it's BP, another straggler's made it back home. Have a seat, old friend...oh yeah, we burned the furniture. So squat. I've been squatting for several days and don't intend to leave anytime soon.

"HELL NO, WE WON'T GO!"