Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Illustrated Man - new movie
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Illustrated Man - new movie
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thanks Phil, yes 300 was mostly "eye candy" but I think it was done very uniquely and different from other gladiator type flicks. Plus it was gleaned from a graphic novel that would support more vision and less story. I definitely see your point though, I can tell your more of a shawshank type guy of which I am too at times. By the way, last week the dvd Fahrenheit 451 came through the store and I immediately snagged it for $7.48, still in the package. I think I saw on another thread where there is a whole bunch of extra stuff including a Bradbury interview. I haven't unwrapped it yet but even with it's faults, I do love it too. I just want to see how someone really gifted today would do it and do it well.

"I gotta a fever, and there's only one cure, more Clarisse." (as in cowbell, hehe)

Jocose is a good word Doug.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post