Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What obstacles did Montag face on the way to Faber in part three.

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What obstacles did Montag face on the way to Faber in part three.
 Login/Join

posted
In, Fahrenheit 451:

What obstacles did Montag face on teh way to Faber in part three, and How does this pose such a problem for Montag?

PLEASE HELP ME SOON!!

[This message has been edited by heyitsme10045 (edited 08-25-2003).]

Posts: 1 | Location: St. Louis, MO 63128 | Registered: 25 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um. Are you just not gonna read the book at all? Part 3 isn't that long and even the briefest skim will give you what you're looking for. Don't cheat yourself on this. You'll be glad you put in the effort. Trust me on this.

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in a hurry and didn't catch if there is a number or something after the title, Fahrenheit....

Thanks for any help out there....

Oh yeah, is there any significance to it.

Thanks again....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's pretty darn funny Nard......

Posts: 54 | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please take Pete's advice. Turn off your computer and any other distraction (TV, CD player, cell phone, etc.), and read the book. Trust us. FAHRENHEIT 451 is a truly great book, and you'll be glad you read it. In fact, you are cheating yourself out of a great experience if you don't read it. OK, stop reading this post. Turn off your computer now, and read the book. OK?

Posts: 2477 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard,
You crack me up.
Greentown

Heyitsme,
Why don't you want to finish the book? It's one of the best, most exciting and most important ever written. Trust us, you'll be glad you did.
Greentown

Posts: 194 | Location: Worden, Illinois | Registered: 09 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
heyitsme:::::

Seriously, try this link.
Maybe you can glean something from it...
http://www.webenglishteacher.com/bradbury.html

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post