Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    !!!!! can anyone help mefind chapter summaries for somthing wicked this way come

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

!!!!! can anyone help mefind chapter summaries for somthing wicked this way come
 Login/Join

posted
i need to find chapter summaries or someone actually tell me what the book is about please i need it today

Richie newman

Posts: 2 | Location: bethlehem | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two editions of it (one autographed!) and neither of them includes chapter summaries. As to the second part of your post, you need to read it.

I am aware of two books that include summaries/analysis of Something Wicked This Way Comes:

(1) CLIFF NOTES ON BRADBURY'S WORKS. Includes F4541, SWTWC, Medicine for Melancholy, and The October Country. Audrey Smoak Manning. Cliff Notes, Lincoln. 1977.

(2) RAY BRADBURY: A CRITICAL COMPANION. CRITICAL COMPANIONS TO POPULAR CONTEMPORARY WRITERS. Robin Ann Reid. Greenwood Press, Connecticut. 2000.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post