Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    HELP ON MY REPORT...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP ON MY REPORT...
 Login/Join

posted
Su^ everybody,
My name is Shankar. I need hel p writing my biographical paper/essay on Ray Bradbury. If you ppossibly have any answers Please E-Mail me at skambam@pennington.org.
The topics i am intersted in are:

1) Biography (not too despciptive just enough for me to understand him).

2) His greatest literary works (the GREATEST ones).

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SKambam:::::::

Come on...Everything you want to know about Ray is somewhere 'Right Here' on this here Website...

Look over the Posted Topics...

Check the Different Categories...

There are Videos you can watch, Photos to look at, Scripts to read, Speeches to study,...background history, current projects, and you can even visit the Waukegan Public Library right from this here very Website...+ etc. etc.

Hey, you want us to attend your class, too...?

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 10-18-2002).]

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes: Helping and doing are two different things.

Besides this website, there are public libraries. You can go to one, ask a reference librarian for assistance (they get paid and have training for this kind of thing)and he/she will direct you to biographical resources and work summaries in the reference section.

Also, you need to read some of Bradbury's works to understand what he's about. Start with a couple short stories if you don't have time for a novel. There are lists of short stories in various places on these message boards that will help you get started. Some famous ones are: The Veldt, All Summer in a Day, Mars is Heaven, The Small Assassin, Skeleton, Fever Dream, Homecoming, Teh Pedestrian, etc.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*sigh* Todays youth, lazy bums

oh wait, I am one of todays youth! oh well!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Quid Pro Quo"

Posts: 6 | Registered: 30 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post