Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Pedestrian

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Pedestrian
 Login/Join

posted
I beleive Mr. Bradbury wrote a short story called, "The Pedestrian." Is it still inprint? What is the name of a book in which it was printed? Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Pedestrian is in "The Golden Apples of the Sun (which is also published with "A Medicine for Melancholy" in a book called, "Twice 22") and is also in "S is For Space".

It does not appear to be in "The Vintage Bradbury" or in "The Stories of Ray Bradbury". This is a mystery to me, as The Pedestrian is one of my all-time-favorite short stories -- by Bradbury or anyone else. Were I anthologizing Bradbury, this story would definitely be there. I view it as classic Bradbury.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post