Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Literary Criticism

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Literary Criticism
 Login/Join

posted
I need help finding literary criticism (criticism by a reliable critic) on Bradbury in general, but more importantly criticism on "The Flying Machine" and "The Murdurer", any help or info would be greatly appriciated. I will use my library to look, but some internet sites to fall back on would be nice as well, thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know of any specific criticism of the two stories you mentioned, but there are some books about Bradbury's fiction listed in the FAQ on my website.

You will need to scroll down the page somewhat.

Phil
www.bradburymedia.co.uk

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 03-05-2005).]

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Purple World has been taken over! It must be Zero Hour! I hear gum snapping, too many comments of "That's Wicked-Wicked!", and can wait no longer for some semi-inspired comment from "Miss Foley's" unruly hoodwinkers.

I think I will stay here in the attic until it is safe to come out.

[This message has been edited by fjpalumbo (edited 04-29-2005).]

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kinda noisy over there in Lavender Land, isn't it?
Though, this bunch seems a bit more "on task" than some who invaded this board not so long ago.
Yes, it's much quieter, here in the attic.
And, isn't that sarsaparilla I smell...?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, nice and peaceful over here. I know it's that time of year the board gets invaded by those little urchins but after a few of those kinds of invasions, it's best to let them have the run of things for a while. As long as they don't get out of hand. Meanwhile, we adults can retreat over here and talk quietly among ourselves.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 547 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post