Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What do you think of Ray's Books
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you think of Ray's Books
 Login/Join

posted
What do you think of all Ray's different books, we want to know for our school reasearch thingy....thanks!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey howie. how ya doin? we think rayo's books r grrrrrrrrreat!do u eat frosties?
love jono

Posts: 5 | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hiya were ok we like frosties but i (milly) likes coco pops better cause they're chocolately but if they did chocolate frosties that would be nice! I love this board, we should get every1 to join! Enjoy ur frosties!

posted Hide Post
u can get chocolate corn flakes - u should try them!! they're even grrrrrrrrrrreater!!

posted Hide Post
oh thank u very much for your fascinating review of 'Chocolate Cornflakes' i will see if I can find a copy it sounds grrrrreat!

posted Hide Post
Sorry about that Miss was watching where do u get them cornflakes from?

posted Hide Post
Hi i like coco cornflakes to! so wot else do u like?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey jimbob i like bananas cause i am half monkey ooh ahh ooh ee!

posted Hide Post
i disagree with jimbob - bananas are DISGUSTING!! hav u tried coco pop crunchers? the advert is very cool.

posted Hide Post
Do you know wot so am i!!! hey we have a lot in coman!!! i loove u howard!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
why thankyou jimbob...tell me more about yourself? i am a 27 year old male from iceland (the food store, not the country) and i am a christmas turkey stuffer. when i'm not sticking my hand up a turkey i like eating cornflakes, taking long baths in ribena and fishing for whales. how about you? and you john?

posted Hide Post
Is this string on the right page?

How about if you kids set up a separate IM site and play your childish little games there?

[This message has been edited by Mr. Dark (edited 09-23-2002).]

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since we don't have an "Off-Topic Board" on this site, it's important that everyone try to stay on topic. Thanks for your cooperation.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Things have not changed since Bradbury, back in the 40s and 50s, was writing "prophetic" science fiction. Ah, the insight of "nursery" and "parlor room" offspring!

Posts: 53 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P.S. Dandelion, it's rather difficult to stay on a non-existent topic.

Posts: 53 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post