Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Meteor

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Meteor
 Login/Join

posted
Would anyone know in which available collection or where I can find a copy of "The Meteor" short story on which "It came from Outer Space" the movie was based.

many thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: London United Kingdom | Registered: 09 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like to say I discovered the location of Ray Bradbury's

The Meteor

but I haven't. And I looked about everywhere I knew to look. Maybe posting this back on the top of the list for a spell will get somebody's attention, who knows the whereabouts.

The movie,

It Came From Outer Space

based on the story, The Meteor, done in 1953, had a screenplay done by a fellow named Harry Essex. Now Ray did a screenplay, but the only effort of Ray's that is used is in the opening dialogue. By the way, it was in 3-D

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post