Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ten Views of the Moon

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ten Views of the Moon
 Login/Join

posted
I recently recieved a beautiful set of 10 prints signed and numbered by Mr Bradbury and I am interested if anyone knows anything about them and if thier is anyone interested in thier purchase. The set is called Ten Views of the Moon and this web site carries a good overview of them http://www.tobeycmossgallery.com/tenviews.html

Posts: 1 | Location: abbotsford, bc, canada | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gosh, you were given these prints? I must admit to being very envious--what good fortune! These paintings only came to my attention last year, but I would certainly love to have even a few of them. Unfortunately, they are far beyond my budget at present.... Sigh...

I believe that my absolute favourites of the set are "The Halloween Kite" and "Leviathan 99" (Both are much more impressive than they appear on the website, when seen in greater detail.) There is currently a set selling on eBay, with an opening bid of $1395.00 (American dollars). No takers yet, though...

Posts: 90 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 20 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post