Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    HELP! I need a criticism...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP! I need a criticism...
 Login/Join

posted
I'm trying to find a criticism of one of Ray Bradbury's books- either on Something Wicked This Way Comes or The Illustrated Man

I need this by tomorrow, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding one. Please help! Thanks!

~Heather~

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heather, have you tried a local public (or university)library? There are several well-written books of criticism on the writings of Ray Bradbury that have been published over the years. All have been listed at one time or another on this website, but here they are again for your convenience: THE BRADBURY CHRONICLES, by George Slusser (Borgo Press,1977); RAY BRADBURY, edited by Martin Greenberg and Joseph Olander (Taplinger, 1980); RAY BRADBURY, by Wayne L. Johnson (Unger, 1980); RAY BRADBURY (MODERN CRITICAL VIEWS), edited by Harold Bloom (Chelsea House, 2001); and RAY BRADBURY: A CRITICAL COMPANION, by Robin Anne Reid (Greenwood Press, 2000). Also, while not dealing with the two books you mentioned, there are two books of criticism devoted to Fahrenheit 451: RAY BRADBURY'S FAHRENHEIT 451, edited by Harold Bloom (Chelsea House, 2001) and READINGS ON FAHRENHEIT 451, edited by Katie de Koster (Greenwood Press, 2000).

[This message has been edited by Richard (edited 08-27-2003).]

Posts: 2481 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post