Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Any RB appearances in Illinois?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any RB appearances in Illinois?
 Login/Join

posted
If anyone knows of any upcoming RB appearances/signings in Illinois (or anywhere close to Illinois), could you PLEASE let me know? I bought a copy of "Dark Carnival" in a rare book store years ago, and I would do anything to get it signed.

Posts: 2 | Location: DeKalb, Illinois | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the_skeleton

Ray in Illinois is highly unlikely. His health permits him car jaunts within reason. Presently, that's about it.

As to your copy of Dark Carnival, do you know someone out here that would get it autographed? Ray does do occasional book signings in the Los Angeles area.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the_skeleton, hey email me at clmi9901@msn.com. Perhaps I can help you a bit.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In response to the post by Nard Kordell, I know a guy in Thousand Oaks, but I doubt he'd go all the way to L.A. for me.

Posts: 2 | Location: DeKalb, Illinois | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is an upcoming event in Waukegan in October but unsure at this time whether Ray will attend in person or by teleconference.

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, the_skeleton, email me as I had asked. I may have a solution for you. clmi9901@msn.com.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post