Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Photos

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone,
Im sorry I dont know how to put all of
these in one file.I also have MPEG of Ray talking about F451 .How can I put it on this
site?

Posts: 60 | Location: L.A. Ca. | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Drew; you've done well.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drewbaker:
How can I put it on this site?

Put it on iFilm or youTube , then post the link.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
drewbaker: You have to learn how to compresss your photos. I have this huge visage of Ray on my screen and nothing else unless I pan.

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's probably still doing better than I would.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,
Hope you liked the photos.I have looked at
the photos on three computers and dont
see the problem you are having.Could your screen resolution be set to low?
Hope everyone is well and I send a blessing to
all the souls that were kliied and injured in Virginia

Posts: 60 | Location: L.A. Ca. | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
drewbaker: Used two different computers myself and both encountered the same problem. They are downloading at your posted file of 1 MB or more. For instance, one of the photos is 1.6MB. That's about 4 or 5 normal photo sizes larger. Download should range no more than 800 kb. That's even a lot. 450 kb is a nice range. If you click on the larger size file (one is at 2272x1704) the file is ghastly large. On the other hand, the icon-photos are a fine size. Depends on what you want it all to look like. Anyway, thanks for the photos posted.

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
embroiderer,
Thank you for that information.This is the first time I have posted on the internet,
I will follow thoese guidelines from now on.