Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hey
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone help me on a summary of The Pedestrian. I have to come up with summary's and I cant think of what to type besides that he likes to walk alot. If anyone can help me that would be verry apriciated.

Posts: 2 | Location: sioux falls, Sd, U.S.A | Registered: 21 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
punkrocker:

Go to the new Bradbury website:
http://www.raybradbury.com

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yo, Sheena.
The more you read the better you spell. And judging from your spelling... Did you really read the story? It's short, so you probably did, but still... that spelling. Maybe all that headbangin is taking a toll on Suzy's head, or could it be the glue-sniffin, or are you just losing control of your fingers and toes due to sedation and/or teenage lobotomy?

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
~The Ramones~
SHEENA IS A PUNK ROCKER
SUZY IS A HEADBANGER
I JUST WANNA SNIFF SOME GLUE
I WANNA BE SEDATED
TEENAGE LABOTOMY

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walkalot Bill they called him in them days. He walked here, he walked there, he walked everywhere. One night he met an alien policewoman, settled down (less walking now) and they both had a little blue TV that shed a blue light on all of humanity. One of the masters best.

Speedy reading to yu.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post