Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Information on The Other Foot from Illustrated Man

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Information on The Other Foot from Illustrated Man
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm new here and was looking for help. I'm doing a big paper stemming from the situation/resolution presented in the short story The Other Foot. I'm looking for any reviews or critical analyses on the story or The Illustrated Man in general and I'm having a real hard time finding anything. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or even opinions of your own, please let me know. Thanks.

Steve

Posts: 1 | Location: Chattanooga, TN, USA | Registered: 10 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I can tell you is I do remember hearing that was one of the most-criticized stories, or was known for having taken the most heat, but I don't know by who, when, or where. Certain people do find it offensive in ways which are obvious when reading that and the story "Way in the Middle of the Air," but they can also be viewed as alternate-universe (if the Civil Rights movement hadn't happened, or had failed) type stories.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post