Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    illustration question
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

illustration question
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
That is intriguing, although Bradbury had been working on Halloween Tree for a few years (it started out as a film script).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, jetJagger, I do not have that capability. However, the image is the same as that inserted in biplane1's August 6, 2006 posting, except the the image of the print is reversed, with Moundshroud flying toward the left, not the right. As for the date of publication of the print, I am relying on the date printed in the paper catalog of the Los Angeles art gallery I bought the print from several years ago. I have no personal knowledge whether that date is in fact correct.

Posts: 2482 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Over the years Ray has used a variety of letterheads for his correspondence, several of which I have received over the years.

I would love to post a couple for you, but they're saved as pdf files and this site won't let me post pdf attachments, and as we know, I'm inept.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug, feel free to send them to me, and I can convert them.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My saviour in the Old Country!

Which reminds me, Jesus was once in England; as a matter of fact...never mind.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny guy Doug, I am now going to persecute and taunt you in your cupola, just kidding. You may elaborate, I might have been too quick to meddle in earlier posts. If I stepped on anyone's inalienable rights, my apologies...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post