Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Radio Interview
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Radio Interview
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Oh my god. I remember listening to the radio adaptation of ZERO HOUR about a year ago, and it freaked me out then too. Seriously, why didn't anyone in the story get their act together and give those creepy brats a spanking?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought I heard Barbara say it was an old black and white show but it appears it was an original showing when she saw it. Here is the link for the show info.

Hello Kaluga -- a long while back, you posted this comment. I, too, remember an old black-and-white production of All Summer in a Day. I was a child at the time I saw it. By the time the 1982 production was made, I was in my mid-twenties, so I'm certain I'm not thinking of the 1982 version. Do you recall anything else Barbara Simpson might have said about the program? I'm trying to confirm my memory, but I'm being told I must have imaged the earlier version.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beetlebomb,

I'm beginning to think you may be on to something here! I wonder if anyone in direct contact with Ray could ask him about it.

(Calling Doug Spaulding, biplane1, Nard and jkt!)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be awesome.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post