Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Round Table Discussion with Ray on DVD

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Round Table Discussion with Ray on DVD
 Login/Join

posted
Hi to you all,

this is my first post in this forum (though I have visited it frequently for some time now).

Anyway, most of you certainly know that some of Ray's stories were published in EC comic books in the 50ies (e.g. Tales from the Crypt etc). I bought some of the black and white reprint editions some years ago and these story adaptations really sparked my interest in Ray Bradbury again.

Well, now there's a two-DVD edition called "Tales from the Crypt: From Comic Books to Television" which also features a round table discussion featuring Ray Bradbury and Al Feldstein (former co-editor and artist of EC). Here's a link where for more info:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006VMS7...64802?v=glance&s=dvd

I received the dvd last weekend and all I can say is that it's really worth the price. This might be of interest for some of you.

Posts: 4 | Location: Dortmund, Germany | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that, especially on behalf of people trying to catalog EVERY item!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post