Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The 10 Martian Chronicles song titles!!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10 Martian Chronicles song titles!!
 Login/Join

posted
What were the 10 song titles mentionioned in the martian chronicles quoted throughout thew booK??? Any response is welcomed... Thanks!!

Posts: 1 | Location: sacto, calif, USA | Registered: 02 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ROYAL HUNT

That's a Danish band, lead keyboard fellow is Russian, and there is an American thrown in. They did an entire album with the theme...
The Martian Chronicles.
Know that's not what you needed, but I don't know the 10 songs you asked.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll jump in here: "And the Moon Be Still As Bright" was originally a poem, but has been set to music, so qualifies as a song. Several songs were mentioned in that story alone. "Genevieve, Sweet Genevieve" is in the story about Walter Gripp and Genevieve, you'd have to check whether that one appears in MC--not all the Martian stories do. Let you know if I come up with any others.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post