Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Will Spielberg ever do The Martian Chronicles?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Spielberg ever do The Martian Chronicles?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Knox:
They would probable throw Citizen Kane onto the reject pile.

The greatest movie ever made!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I dont know about that... certainly for its time!

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, everybody knows TREMORS is the greatest film of all time.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WildGravity: ??? Its time? And what sort of time is that? Where do you categorize timeless themes?

grasstains: I thought Citizen Kane was. TREMORS must be for its time as well, eh?

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
================================================

Yup.

================================================

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grasstains:
Yup, everybody knows TREMORS is the greatest film of all time.

I have that giant worm movie - it's a good 'un alright.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, thanks for the heads-up on the words from Mr. B himself; Re: the studio screwing things up on 451 & MC. Beaucracies and Follyhood, sinonamous! He really sounded quite hurt by the circumstances. Maybe a time has arrived to spark some desks in LA!

Mr. Bradbury really should have some advocates for fueling the projects. Might that be we!?

(I could not open the link due to filters at work but viewed it here at home. Thanks again!)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fjp451,

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
Mr. Bradbury really should have some advocates for fueling the projects. Might that be we!?

That's what I say! Let's pool our funds and option D Wine and I'll write the screenplay.

I'll be talking to him about it in a week or so when I'm done with the screenplay fragment. I can ask.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
____________________________________________________________________________________
Frank Darabont, who scripted the now rejected Fahrenheit 451, scripted Indiana Jones #4, which seems to be on its way to filming, especially from news of this most recent item. But did Darabont flourish the pen on the final accepted script?

http://news.scotsman.com/entertainment.cfm?id=106882007
____________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post