Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury inspired images

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury inspired images
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good online gallery of sci fi art, preferably bradbury inspired? I use to love reading fifties sci fi comics for the art!

Thanks!

"The animal does not question life. It lives. Its very reason for living is life; it enjoys and relishes life."

Posts: 5 | Location: Canada | Registered: 18 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Best of Ray Bradbury : The Graphic Novel"
is done comic book style with several very good and very different artists.
Phil may know about its availability...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll check that out ... I'm heading to a large comic shop today anyways, I'll see what they have available.

"The animal does not question life. It lives. Its very reason for living is life; it enjoys and relishes life."

Posts: 5 | Location: Canada | Registered: 18 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Knight,

not sure if this is the sort of thing you're after, but there is an amazing collection of SF magazine covers here:

http://www.noosfere.com/showcase/pulps__magazines_americains.htm

It's a French site, so you may have to do a bit of guesswork about what some of the links mean - unless you read French, of course.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Phil ... I do read french, so it won't be a problem!

Thanks again!