Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    APPEARENCES??

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

APPEARENCES??
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know if Mr. Bradbury is doing any book signings any time soon in the Southern California Area. My wife and I are Big Fans...and I have met him a few times but she never has..... Thank you

Posts: 1 | Location: Whittier, Ca, USA | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray just appeared two weekends ago at the LA time Festival of Books, and also at the staging of one of his plays in Los Angeles, but as for upcoming appearances...

He told me several months ago that he's going to be giving several lectures in the Los Angeles area this summer...You might also try contacting The Mystery Lover's Bookshop, Vagabond Books, and The Phantom Bookshop (no longer a bookshop in the physical sense but over the internet...But they're wonderful folks and often know of upcoming appearances). Perhaps one of them might know of an upcoming signing or be able to direct you to someone who does. Due to health reasons he can't travel far outside of Los Angeles anymore, but he still does his absolute best to make appearances and meet his fans.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post