Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Looking for short story "Lest We Forget"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for short story "Lest We Forget"
 Login/Join

posted
Three years ago when I was a 7th grader we read this short story (I believe the title to be "Lest We Forget") in a Scope or Scholastic magazine. Now I'm a sophmore and am eager to find it. There were two main characters, Morgan & Correy, who were protesters of these things called "erasers". The erasers would erase something (like losing a loved one)from that person's memory and it could erase the eraser (meaning that person would not know they had something erased). I'm not sure if this story is just in that one Scholastic magazine, but I want it in any form. Please help.

Posts: 2 | Location: Jefferson, OH, USA | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This story is by David Barr Kirtley (NOT Ray Bradbury). There is some information about it here:

http://www.sff.net/people/davekirtley/forget.html

- Phil

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post