Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I need help and fast

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need help and fast
 Login/Join

posted
Hey i got an assignment to read and write a Book review on the book Fahrenheit 451 and it is due in a couple of days i read it but i didn't really have time to read it so i could get what it ment i need the main characters and a breaf description on them then i nees a summary on the book not giving the ending away then i need a conclusion on the book without making a recommendation on the book and it has to be creative not just if you want to learn more check out this book at your local library please help
Hey i know i have sent other letter but i need this and a quote

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I thought the two replies under the "Summary of Fahrenheit 451" thread were bad. Anyone reading those may think twice about posting a homework assignment they've actually done--it may end up swiped!

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post