Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Writing to Ray....hopefully?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Writing to Ray....hopefully?
 Login/Join

posted
Okay, I'm back, and with a question. Where do I write Ray Bradbury? I mean it said on the old board, but now I can find it. Please Answer thanks.

And still hoping to be able to make it to the June 19th Bradbury Fest.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alexander:

Write a letter to Ray...thru his agent:

Don Congdon
156 Fifth Avenue
Suite 625
New York, NY 10010

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, Thanks. I knew to write him through them, I just didn't know where they were. Also I think I found it on Another site though I didn't inform anyone. Sorry You had to answer, but since you're in contact with him, Nard. I think maybe you could get the site edited because it also lists his home address even though I fortunately am bright enough to know not to send anything to his house without knowing him. The site is http://www.ncteamericancollection.org/litmap/bradbury_ray_il.htm

Posts: 44 | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OOPS!

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, to be on the safe side, avoid sending anything to his home address without receiving a reply from there first.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post