Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
 Login/Join

posted
I need help in finding some analytical info on THE SMILE. I have searched the internet and found little info, can you please share some websites or give some relevant information,

i have to hand in my report by this tuesday.

Thank you

[This message has been edited by student (edited 08-24-2003).]

Posts: 5 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The following link might help get you started. However, I urge you not to just blindly copy what appears there. Rather, use the information on the website as a springboard for your own imagination and ideas:
http://www.lucadia.it/Vari%20scritti/Tesina/the_smile.htm

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by student:
I need help in finding some analytical info on THE SMILE. I have searched the internet and found little info, can you please share some websites or give some relevant information,

i have to hand in my report by this tuesday.

Thank you

[This message has been edited by student (edited 08-24-2003).]

Thank you very much Richard

This helped me alot, I sat a mock test today and your website gave me alot of help.I will use these ideas to prepare for my final exam. Once again THANK YOU.

Posts: 5 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post