Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Another Bradbury paper

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Bradbury paper
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone im back again if you guys remember me from last year. Well i have another Bradbury paper due this year. This time it is on what critics think of him. Like what common themes does he have in his works and stuff. Just what the majority of people/critics review him as. I have looked on our school help thing called Galenet and all it really has is biographies about Bradbury. Does anyone have a site or anything to help me out. Thanks again.

Posts: 8 | Location: Florida | Registered: 18 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you visit the Frequently Asked Questions on my Bradbury website, you will find a list of books of literary criticism that cover Bradbury's work.

There is also a web page here that gives a survey of Bradbury scholarship.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like what common themes does he have in his works and stuff

In fact! I was just asking for help on a paper earlier. Now, it doesn't sound like the themes are the most important part of your paper, but if you check out the thread I created for some help, people were VERY helpful Smiler
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/1041058272

---
"Go to the edge of the cliff and jump off. Build your wings on the way down" - Bradbury

Posts: 21 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: 28 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Steve-O i agree with you. The last project i had on Bradbury, this board provided me with absolute gold. Thank you for your comments as well.

Posts: 8 | Location: Florida | Registered: 18 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post