Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I dont like reading

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I dont like reading
 Login/Join

posted
I never like reading, but we did F451 at school. I think I enjoyed it! I am scared that I am positive about books now, but in a few weeks time. I will have forgotten about books, and reading again!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also hated reading the books they told us to in school, but when I read Something Wicked This Way Comes in 9th grade I realized I had stumbled upon the greatest author of all time. Kudos for your epiphany! I hope you continue to read Ray's books and give some other authors a chance too. Books are like movies but deeper.

Posts: 32 | Location: San Diego, CA, US | Registered: 10 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have always loved reading. I think that what you need to do is find a topic (sci-fi, mystery, horror) and find a good book about it. One of my favorites is "Half Magic." Mr. Bradbury did not write it but it is a good book that has alot of action in it. I hope that this helps you. Reading is very important. Good Luck!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Fall River Wisconsin USA | Registered: 17 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post